21 Apr 2020 10am (AEST) – Join me in a zoom meeting for a quick overview of some important ideas when writing in plain language.
We’ll only be able to skim across the surface in such a short time, but I’ll talk about
- how writing work documents is different to other types of writing
- 3 things to have settled before you start to write anything
- the single most important idea when deciding document structure
- 5 plain language techniques
- how to be confident your document will work in the real world.
Anyone who writes anything at work should find this half hour valuable – for people who write emails, letters, web text, policy & procedure, marketing material and more.
Limited to 20 places. Preference given to those who work in the Parramatta region, Australia.
Email me email@example.com to register your interest – include your name, email address, organisation/company, location. I’ll send you a link to the zoom meeting the day before.